Connect Four History!

Connect Four is a well known game that people like to play in their free time or when ever they just need to play a fun game. It involves a lot of thinking and strategy. Connect Four was created by two men named Howard Wexler and Ned Strongin. The genre of Connect Four is abstract and strategy.

The game was published in the year  1974.  The publishers of Connect Four were the companies Hasbro / Milton Bradley. The amount of players for this game should be 2 players.  The age range is around  6 years and up. Connect Four normally goes for 2-6 minutes when playing.  The main aim to winning Connect Four is that you must use your counters to get a four in a row or in any direction.  You place the counters in a 6×7 grid. Thanks for reading this paragraph of information on the classic game Connect Four.

Bye Guys!

The original Connect Four.

3 Comments on Connect Four History!

1. akaragiannis1
    May 10, 2015 at 6:08 am (3 years ago)

Hi Kayla, your post was very insightful on the history of the board game ” Connect Four.” I have played the game myself numerous times.
    Your blog is looking great and it’s good to see that you have added widgets. Keep it up!
    Mrs K

• kaylahst
      May 12, 2015 at 4:41 am (3 years ago)

Thanks Mrs K,
      I appreciate the comment that you have written me!

Thanks Kayla

2. kayerst
    May 21, 2015 at 2:14 am (3 years ago)

Hi Kayla,
    I really like your post about the history of connect four, I really enjoyed reading this post
    please visit my blog
    http://kayerst.global2.vic.edu.au/
    -Kaye 🙂