My Passion!

Hello everyone! My name is Kayla and today I’m going to tell you guys about my passion. I am passionate about baking. My passion started when I was browsing You-Tube and I accidently clicked a baking video. I thought it looked really cool. So the more I watched baking, the more I wanted to bake.I baked cakes, cupcakes, pies, cake pops and so much more. Everyone I baked for loved it!I knew that baking would be my passion.

Almond-Cherry-Cupcakes

4 Comments on My Passion!

1. miettacst
    March 27, 2015 at 1:58 am (2 years ago)

Hi Kayla,
    your passion sounds really cool. I can bake cakes and cupcakes but I am not very good at decorating them. I love to watch shows about baking and cooking. Do you have any other passions or hobbies? I love your background.
    Thanks Mietta.

• kaylahst
      May 4, 2015 at 10:51 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Mietta thanks for the comment! I don’t really have another hobby but I love to do art and craft. My favourite show on baking is Cake Boss. I’ll try to visit your Blog and comment.

Thanks Kayla

2. Catherine Buchan
    April 17, 2015 at 1:26 am (2 years ago)

Hi Kayla, I love that you have a passion. Baking is great. Can you share some of your favorite recipes? I would love to know why they are your favorite and what was the occasion you baked them.

• kaylahst
      May 4, 2015 at 10:56 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Catherine! Thanks for the comment. The cakes and cupcakes that I’ve baked a from one of my baking books. I baked these delicious puff pastry pouches that were filled with berries and and apples. They were gone in minutes! I don’t really bake for occasions but I like to bake for fun.